Qui sème récolte! is…
• an orchard with 25 varieties of apples where you can now pick your own fruit with the family from August to Thanksgiving (integrated management means less pesticide)—ask for our schedule;
• an artisanal cider house… cider will be available from the fall of 2015;
• a maple grove with not just maple syrup but also butter, candy, sugar, pies and lots of other delightful products;
• a vegetable oil production plant where canola, harvested from the farm, is processed without GMOs into a first cold press oil;
• a farm shop where you can find all of our products!
Cuisine Poirier brings you…
• various types of mayonnaise, without preservatives, available not only in our shop but in supermarkets across Quebec.
- Schedule Mid-March until Christmas: Thursday to Sunday, 10 am to 5 pm. Pick your own apples: Saturdays in August and September (depending on Mother Nature), check our website before heading out.